Sunday, March 26, 2006

Duh!

The following is an actual conversation that took place in the Dakin household whilst Weston and I were each poking around on our respective computers for songs on iTunes:

Weston: Mom, I can't find any songs by AC/DC......

Me: Are you sure you are spelling it right?

Me: Oh my God. I am an idiot. Did you hear what I just said? "Are you sure you spelled AC/DC right?"

Sometimes I forget to listen to people as they are talking. Sometimes, I forget to listen to myself!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to hear my ten-year old son asking for help finding songs that were near the top of my favorites list when I was kid. Only then I was recording albums (LPs, that is) onto chrome cassettes (even then I knew the value of quality). iPods, iTunes Music Store... kids have it so amazingly great these days.