Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off to So Cal!

I'm off to visit family in San Diego until Tuesday night of next week. I'm sure it will be a really nice, relaxing vacation, but I gotta tell you, the lead-up to it has been a sunnuvabitch! I've been doing laundry since about 7:00 this morning and have finally managed to pare down the piles in each of our four laundry baskets to a few things we never wear, and some dry clean only items. The dishwasher ran out of salts, our water purifying system needed fresh cartridges, and the vacuum cleaner broke in the middle of my feverish cleaning binge. These malfunctions necessitated multiple errands to various parts of Silicon Valley, along with trips to the bank, gas station, grocery store, blah, blah, blah, God I need a beer. Posting will be light until I return. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: